Safe and flexible lifting solutions for all settings and users
Castor is a safe, high-performance and portable freestanding lift stand which, in combination with a rail and a ceiling lift unit, functions as a stationary lift system. Castor is an ideal solution for occasional lifting needs in a specific location, or where it is not possible to install a permanent rail system on the ceiling.
Low weight and large loading capacity
Castor is made of aluminium, which makes the lift stand light in relation to its large loading capacity (up to 300 kg/660 lbs). The design is both compact and discreet while at the same time making Castor one of the sturdiest freestanding lift stands on the market.
Easy to assemble, move and store
Castor is very easy to assemble and disassemble and therefore easy to move to locations where there is a need for lifting.
Flexible width and height of the lifting area
With Castor, you can create many safe and flexible lifting solutions that are ideally adapted for all settings and users. The rail is ordered separately, which allows you to choose the rail length and thereby adapt the lift stand’s width and the lifting area to optimally meet lifting needs in different settings. With the locking handles on the uprights, the height can easily be set at seven different positions to adapt the lift stand’s height and the lifting range according to the specific situation and lifting needs. With the same lift stand, it is also possible to perform both low and very high lifts.
- Compact and discreet design
- Very stable construction
- Strong, for users weighing up to 300 kg/660 lbs
- Aluminium for low weight
- Easy to assemble and disassemble, with the locking handles available as an accessory, no tools are needed
- Easy to move and store
- Rail available in different lengths
- Easy setting of height, 7 positions with 7.5 cm/2.95″ distance
- Flexible width (lifting area) and height (lifting range)
- For use with different types of ceiling lift units
- Safe and flexible lifting solutions for all settings and users