Pain therapy pressure care system
CuroCell Cirrus 2.0 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 4 (0-180 kg) and category 2 (181-230 kg)(1), and for pain therapy. It is a replacement system ideal for all healthcare environments.
CuroCell Cirrus 2.0 combines air with a soft foam surface and provides high user comfort and pressure redistribution(2). The unique wave like alternating process is particularly suitable for pain therapy. The added heel function offers an even better protection by relieving pressure on the heels.
The silent and easy to use CuroCell Cirrus pump with four different settings; alternating, static, alternating + seat inflation and static + seat inflation make this mattress very functional for all patient groups.
In addition the dual cover system reduces the shearing effect when adjusting from a lying to a sitting position.
The CuroCell Cirrus 2.0 is delivered with a soft, elastic hygienic cover that is vapour permeable(3). It is a durable cover, which is easy to clean and with a very well documented hygienic standard(4).
CuroCell Cirrus 2.0 is produced by modern, recyclable materials and meets health care requirements for hygiene, quality and safety.
• Alternating pressure on soft foam surface
• Cable holder
• Digital and easy to use pump
• Easy handling and cleaning
• Heel slope, for pressure relief of heels
• Hygienic cover with welded seams
• Rapid deflation of the mattress
• Silent and energy-saving pump
• Soft, elastic, vapour permeable(3) hygienic cover
• Sound and light alarm for low pressure
• Sound and light alarm for power failure
• Static function with automatic return
• Transport function
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
(2) Examination of the shear force and the pressure relief capability, Berlincert 2009.
(3) SS-EN ISO 15496.
(4) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body fluids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
|Feature||CuroCell Cirrus 2.0|
|Prevention & Treatment (up to and including)
Pressure Ulcer Category
|Maximum User Weight||230kg (36 st)|
|Maximum User Weight (Evac Model)||130kg (20 st)|
|Length Dimension Variations||200cm|
|Width Dimension Variations||80 / 85 / 90 / 105 / 120cm|
|Mattress Weight||18kg (85x200cm Model)|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||11.7 x 29.1 x 20cm|
|Pump Operating Cycle||10 / 15 / 20 / 25min|
|Pump Noise Level||27dB|