Dynamic pressure care mattress overlay system
The CuroCell Nova CX13 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2(1) and is ideal for community and home care. It is a mattress overlay system that is easy to handle and operate.
The CuroCell Nova CX13 uses the alternating pressure method and is available in several different models. It has replaceable polyurethane cells, which are housed in a separate inner cover.
CuroCell Nova CX13 is delivered with a soft, elastic hygienic cover that is vapour permeable(2). It is a durable cover, which is easy to clean and with a very well documented hygienic standard(3).
Also available is CuroCell Nova CX19, a mattress replacement system equipped with an integrated foam core.
CuroCell Nova CX13 is produced from modern, recyclable materials and meets health care requirements for hygiene, quality and safety.
• CPR – Rapid deflation
• Easy handling and cleaning
• Replaceable cells in polyurethane
• Silent, energy-saving pump
• Soft, elastic, vapour permeable(2) hygienic cover
• Transport function
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
(2) SS-EN ISO 15496:2004, DIN 53.122.
(3) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body fluids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
|Feature||CuroCell Nova CX13|
|Prevention & Treatment (up to and including)
Pressure Ulcer Category
|Maximum User Weight||150kg (24 st)|
|Length Dimension Variations||200 / 210cm|
|Width Dimension Variations||80 / 85 / 90 / 105 / 120cm|
|Mattress Weight||5.2kg (80x200cm Model)|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||25 x 13.5 x 9.5cm|
|Pump Operating Cycle||10min|
|Pump Noise Level||21dB|