Dynamic pressure care mattress replacement system
CuroCell Nova CX19 is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to category 2(1). It is used in all types of healthcare environments and is a mattress replacement system that is very easy to handle and operate.
CuroCell Nova CX19 works according to the alternating pressure principle and are available in several different versions. It has replaceable cells in polyurethane which are placed in a separate inner cover and is equipped with an integrated foam core.
The mattress is delivered with a soft, elastic hygienic cover that is vapour permeable(2). It is a durable cover, which is easy to clean and with a very well documented hygienic standard(3).
CuroCell Nova CX19 is produced from modern, recyclable materials and meets health care requirements for hygiene, quality and safety.
• CPR – Rapid deflation
• Easy handling and cleaning
• Heel function
• Replaceable cells in polyurethane
• Silent, energy-saving pump
• Soft, elastic, vapour permeable(2) hygienic cover
• Transport function
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
(2) SS-EN ISO 15496:2004, DIN 53.122.
(3) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body fluids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
|Feature||CuroCell Nova CX19|
|Prevention & Treatment (up to and including)
Pressure Ulcer Category
|Maximum User Weight||150kg (24 st)|
|Length Dimension Variations||200 / 210cm|
|Width Dimension Variations||80 / 85 / 90 / 105 / 120cm|
|Mattress Weight||8.5kg (80x200cm Model)|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||25 x 13.5 x 9.5cm|
|Pump Operating Cycle||10min|
|Pump Noise Level||21dB|