A new generation of fully automated alternating pressure mattress replacement systems
The CuroCell UNO is used as an aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers up to and including category 4(1). It stands for innovation and modern design and together with quality engineering it lays the foundation for our new generation of fully automated premium mattress systems.
It is equipped with a large touch screen panel with a user-friendly interface. The fully automated pump offers automatic adjustment, providing optimal pressure relief and comfort for each individual user while aiding simple use.
The CuroCell UNO is delivered with a soft, elastic hygienic cover that is vapour permeable(2). It is a durable cover, which is easy to clean and with a very well documented hygienic standard(3).
The system is produced by modern, recyclable materials and meets health care requirements for hygiene, quality and safety.
• Fully automated pump that adapts individually
• Large colour touch display with user-friendly interface
• 3 modes: Alternating, Pulsating and Static
• Pack&Go™ function
• Silent running and vibration free
• Battery backup (optional)
• Soft friction hangers with extra soft tip
• Notification function for loss of air and or electricity supply
• Cell on Cell construction with safety mattress
• Heel Function
• Static head cells
• CPR-function for rapid deflation
• Smart cable management
• PVC free
• Unique design for easy handling and usage
• Chlorine resistant (10 %) multi stretch cover with welded seams
• Well protected zipper
(1) National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel, European Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel and Pan Pacific Pressure Injury Alliance. Prevention and Treatment of Pressure Ulcers: Quick Reference Guide. Emily Haesler (Ed.). Cambridge Media: Osborne Park, Western Australia; 2014.
(2) ISO 16603 “resistance of penetration by blood and body fluids”, ISO 16604 “resistance of penetration by blood-borne pathogens”, EN 14126, SS 876 00 19 “Health care textiles – Bacteria penetration – Wet”.
(3) SS-EN ISO 15496:2004, DIN 53.122.
|Prevention & Treatment (up to and including)
Pressure Ulcer Category
|Maximum User Weight||250kg (39 st)|
|Length Dimension Variations||200 / 210 / 220cm|
|Width Dimension Variations||80 / 85 / 90 / 105 / 120cm|
|Mattress Weight||11kg (80x200cm Model)|
|Pump Dimensions (L x W x H)||15.6 x 38.7 x 25.1cm|
|Pump Operating Cycle||10/15/20/25min|
|Pump Noise Level||XXdB|